Terra Verde Resort:
Terra Verde Resort is a Premier Award winning gated community located only 10 minutes East of Disney and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Terra Verde is also close to Sea World, Universal Studios and the many attractions & restaurants on the 192. Popular Shopping Malls and Factory Outlets are also just a short drive away. This is one of Orlando's most sought after destinations for a reason.
Situated on Poinciana Boulevard 3 miles south of the 192 the distinctive and beautiful rock of Terra Verde welcomes you as you enter the resort. A short stop at the Gatehouse allows the Gatekeeper to check your details and direct you to your home or the Clubhouse. Very stylish and tasteful, the Terra Verde Resort Clubhouse is built in a Mediterranean theme, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping showing Florida at its best. The resort complex backs on to a large fishing lake and boasts some of the finest amenities you will find.
Its unique mixture of peaceful residential homes and superb resort facilities will guarantee you a vacation to remember. Many guests return each year after experiencing an alternative vacation away from cramped hotel rooms.
Reasons to stay at Terra Verde Resort:
To view a Video Tour of the amenities, please select here
• Captivating 6,000 square foot Clubhouse with full service reception, open 8am - 9pm everyday
• Spectacular resort size walk-in swimming pool with spa and ornamental waterfall.
• Front Gate with 24hr Gate Keeper. Car passes (provided at the clubhouse) are required to gain entry into the resort.
• Complimentary Cyber/Internet Café, ideal for keeping in touch while on vacation.
• Large meeting room with luxurious lounge area, wide screen TV, formal sitting & free wireless internet, - available for functions and weddings.
• Clubhouse fitness room with running machines, cycles and wide screen TV
• Games room with pool table, Foosball, air hockey table and a video arcade
• Clubhouse Sauna.
• Spa service with Massages, Facials, Manicures and Pedicures. Payable locally.
• Scuba lessons (payable locally).
• Golf packages (payable locally).
• Stocked fishing lake.
• Large sunning deck with Pool Loungers situated around the resort pool patio.
• Poolside Tiki Bar, serving a range of soft drinks, beers, wine, smoothies and light snacks. Seasonal opening hours.
• Shaded children's play area plus swings and climbing rock
• Sub tropical, exotic Floridian landscape.
• Basketball half court Beach Volley Ball court * Croquet / Bocca (boules) lawn.
More information about the resort is available here.