Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions for booking our villa are listed below. Please keep a copy for your reference.
• The signing of the booking form by the party leader confirms acceptance of the terms and conditions set out and shall be binding on the persons listed on the booking form intending to occupy the premises (or any subsequent amendments to this list).
• No all male parties or parties of guests who are under the age of 21 will be accepted.
• No pets allowed, NO PARTY allowed.
• For the comfort of guests smoking is not allowed inside the villa, although it is permitted on the patio area. Please use the ashtrays provided.
• To ensure comfort, security and peace of mind, all our homes are registered with the state authorities for short term rental and are in full compliance with all relevant legislation.
The rental period generally consists of a Saturday to Saturday booking, however other periods are available.
• Stays of 6 nights or less will incur a cleaning fee.
• The villa is available for occupation from 4:00pm local time on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10:00am on the morning of departure.
• Vacated after 10:00am may incur a charge equivalent to one days accommodation cost unless previously agreed with ourselves.
• Together with your completed booking form, a deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. Once the booking is confirmed, the deposit shall be non-refundable but will become security deposit when full payment is received. Upon receipt of your deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking.
• Payment of the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date, or as mutually agreed on the specific booking form. Upon receipt we will send out directions and lock box number to your villa.
• The client is solely responsible for any damage or breakages that may be caused to the property or its contents during your stay.
• We require a deposit to be paid at the time booking (US $300.00). This deposit will serve as refundable security deposit AFTER we receive the full payment. (Note: this deposit is NOT refundable before we receive the full payment). This deposit will be repaid by cheque by the owner after 10 days of departure date or soon as the management company has reported no damage and the keys returned.
• The management company inspects the home prior to your arrival and after your departure and will advise us of any faults. This may include additional cleaning costs for removal of stains due to spillages or stains.
• We retain the right to retain the security deposit (either in part or full) to cover damage, excessive utilities bills (supporting bills will be available if this occurs) or non- return of keys. Receipts for repairs / replacements will be provided in the unlikely event that such retention of the security deposit is required.
• We reserve the right to pursue a guest for recompense for any and all damages caused which may exceed the value of the security deposit and will require payment within 14 days of being served notice of this.
• Florida has a sub tropical climate and care must be taken with food that is left uncovered. Uncovered food can attract insects very quickly. Any added cost for pest control services incurred through lack of care may be passed to you.
Cancellation by Guests
In the event of your party needing to cancel, the following conditions will apply.
• Any time before the full payment is received, loss of the booking deposit.
• Any time after making the full payment or 4 - 8 weeks prior to departure, 50% of the total charge to offset the discount that we will need to re-book the property at short notice.
• Any cancellation within the final 4 weeks will regrettably result in loss of the whole booking fee (not including the security deposit)
• Failure to pay the final balance by the due date (8 weeks prior to arrival or as prior agreed on the specific booking form) may result in loss of the booking and deposit. If we do not receive the payment we will endeavor to contact the guest but if we receive no payment or communication, then we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
• If you do have a problem whilst in the Villa, PLEASE contact our management company as soon as possible to discuss the matter.
• We recommend that all guests take out holiday, injury, medical and cancellation insurance cover at the time of booking.
Cancellation by the Villa Owner or the Management Company
• In the unlikely event that circumstances necessitate cancellation of the booking we will refund any monies paid by the party (without interest, compensation or consequential loss of any kind). However the management company will always seek to relocate your booking to a villa of a similar or superior standard.
• Force Majeure: The owners and their agents accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alterations to the terms of this booking caused by events beyond the owners control including, but not restricted to, war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, technical difficulties with transportation, alteration or cancellation or schedules by carriers, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute or any other event beyond our control.
Safety & Security
• To comply with state fire regulations under no circumstances may persons other than those identified on the booking form occupy the property.
• All swimming pools are used entirely at the guest’s own risk.
• No diving is allowed and children must be supervised at all times whilst in the pool area. Glass is not permitted in the pool area at any time. Please use the plastic items provided.
Pool Heating and Air Conditioning
• Pool heaters once switched on (if requested) will take 24 hours to heat up, guests are advised that pool covers need to be replaced over the pool overnight or for periods when the pool is not in use, failure to cover the pool will effect the performance of the heating system. The pool heaters encompass an automatic shut off system that will shut off the pool heater should the temperature drop below 55 degrees and not turn back on until the temperature rises above 55 degrees. Guests are advised not to attempt to tamper or adjust the pool valves, pump timers or heater controls, should the owner’s agent discover these have been adjusted the cost of any increased running costs or maintenance/ repair costs will be charged against the security deposit.
• Air Conditioning, guests are requested not to lower the pre set temperature as settings below 74F could result in the unit freezing, leaving the guest liable for an $85.00 call out charge to repair. Whilst at the villa guests are advised to keep all external doors closed, leaving front doors, patio doors or windows open could cause the Air Conditioning to overwork, the resultant excess utility costs would be charged against the security deposit.
• In the unlikely event of a problem arising whilst you are on holiday (relating to our villa) you should immediately contact the management company who will seek to resolve the matter speedily. If the problem has not been reported to the management company within 14 days of the problem arising, then we cannot accept any responsibility.
• LIABILITY - The property is privately owned and neither the owners nor the management company accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects, however caused.
• The owners and their agents reserve the right of entry at any time. (This includes such workers as pool maintenance, gardeners etc)
• Website/Written description: whilst all information supplied on our Website/Communications or other advertising media is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it is understood that the information supplied is for guidance purposes only and does not form any part of contract.
• This contract is subject to and shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of US and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of US courts.